Five Myths of Employee Engagement
Discuss the topic of engagement with Senior Managers or Consultants and the following barriers or myths often come up as reasons to be wary of taking employee engagement too far.
- As CEO/MD ~ I have to keep a tight control on the outcomes
- I am not going to have our dirty laundry aired in public
- Each stakeholder group has its own agenda and it is unlikely they can be united behind any common purpose. Self interest will always outweigh what is important for the organisation
- The more people you take off the shop floor and involve in meetings the more productivity will suffer
- The best and most effective changes are the ones designed by a few talented individuals at the top of their profession.
What other myths or barriers have you come across?
For more information please send a message via the Contact Us Page. Or you can register for an upcoming webinar.