A study by Center & Jackson
A study by Center & Jackson carried out on behalf of the International Association of Business Communicators in 1995 came up with the following list of items your people most want to hear about.
- Organisational plans for the future
- Job advancement opportunities
- Job related how to information
- Productivity improvements
- Personnel policies and practices
- How the organisation is doing against the competition
- How individual jobs fit into the organisation
- How external events affect individuals' jobs
- How profits are being used
- Financial results
This could provide a pretty useful checklist for a quick start internal communication initiative and give a sense of direction for researching the facts, information and stories that you'll need to fill whatever media you select.
Let me know your thoughts on the above list and what else you would add or what you would take away
For more information please send a message via the Contact Us Page. Or you can register for an upcoming webinar.